Roadmap subject: Supply chain management
The roadmap for 2022 is live. After a number of intensive brainstorming sessions, 4 themes have been formulated that we will work towards with GreenCommerce. These themes form the basis for developments that will be made / will go live in 2022. As a user, you will not only gain insight into the developments that have been made, but you will also get a view of future developments and the corresponding period.
Supply chain management is one of the main topics on the agenda for 2022. Topics such as tracing and food safety are becoming increasingly important for fresh produce companies.
New developments to provide insight into the availability of products, the possibility of signaling and forecasts will ensure that goods flows are efficiently organized.
Future developments are highlighted on the roadmap page. A selection of these topics concerns:
- Control of inbound and outbound logistics flows, including conflict signaling and workflow handling.
- Controlling delivery agreements, delivery times, ETAs, etc.
- Access to - and insight into - more source/producer related information during commercial and logistical processes.
- Integration of qualitative process data (MRL, inspection data, etc.) for the management of logistics processes.
- Matching customer requirements with regard to own stock positions, sourcing options, and production capacities.
- Predictability of stock positions, forecasting shortages, etc.
- Making information available in own supply chain for customers/suppliers to share.
Visit the roadmap page for regular updates on this theme.