Roadmap subject: Service providers
The roadmap for 2022 is live. After a number of intensive brainstorming sessions, 4 themes have been formulated that we will work towards with GreenCommerce. These themes form the basis for developments that will be made / will go live in 2022. As a user, you will not only gain insight into the developments that have been made, but you will also get a view of future developments and the corresponding period.
Service providers is one of the main topics on the agenda for 2022. Trends such as scaling and further specialization are expected to cause the serviceprovider target group to grow, where specific focus on serviceproviding will become a differentiating factor for companies. Companies will increasingly set up specific services (such as: cooling, ripening, specialized types of packaging, etc.) and will have to ensure that customers can be served in a flexible manner.
Future developments are highlighted on the roadmap page. A selection of these topics concerns:
- Digital links with clients.
- Service billing based on file-building, periodic invoices and overnight fees, dynamic price calculation and structure.
- Financial controls on open orders, services, invoices and credits.
- Functionalities for the riping processes as a structured component.
- Administrative logistics processing for in-house production specialists and clubs where pallets change hands.
- Real-time insight into service performance, costs, revenues and expected business results.
- Forecasting of capacity utilization, expected orders, inventory, etc. Mixing and matching of resources (material in/out and labor) against orders.
- Customer portals to give large clients direct access to systems (in addition to links).
- Integrations with weighing machines, sorting machines, packaging lines, etc. to automate information capture.
- Insight into suitability information based on data from clients.
Visit the roadmap page for regular updates on this theme.